- Winner of the prestigious Writer’s Guild of America Award and Emmy Nomination
Stuart Birnbaum has been in recovery for 32 years and is founder and Executive Director of the Lakehouse Recovery Center.
- Licensed Internist
- PhD in Counseling Studies, Capella University-Magna Cum Laude
- Licensed Advanced Addictions Counselor
- Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional
- Neurofeedback Practitioner
- EMDR Certified
Dr. Bailey trained with Pia Mellody at The Meadows where she was Clinical Director for 10 years. With over 20 years of behavioral health treatment experience, Dr. Bailey specializes in trauma-informed therapies and equine-assisted activities treating substance abuse disorders.
- BS Aerospace Engineering
- Masters in Engineering
- PhD Psychology
- PhD Health Psychology/Behavioral Medicine
Creator of cutting-edge Neuro-imaging technologies (Brain Mapping) and remedial Neuro therapy, recently invited by NASA to be used on the Mars Space Mission scheduled for the year 2030. For over 20 years Cripe has applied his Neuro Science work to drug and alcohol rehabilitation.
Dr. Ashley Benjamin graduated from medical school at the University of Kansas and completed his residency at Wright State University/Wright Patterson Air Force Base while on a prestigious U.S. Armed Forces Medical Scholarship. Read More...
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
- Masters in Counseling Psychology with emphasis in the recovery model and family mediation
- Cal Lutheran
Anne Johnson has been working with clients since 2009 and is passionate about improving the quality of life for her clients.
For almost 2 decades Amy Dalgleish has dedicated her life to helping others work through the things that hold them back from living to their full potential with certainty and courage. Read More...
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Masters in Clinical Psychology, Developmental Trauma specialization
- Certified Hatha Yoga Instructor
Kelli has worked extensively with women's issues, addiction, PTSD, and Complex Trauma, bringing an ecological approach to the process of healing.
Jaime has been working in the addiction treatment industry since 2015.
Joseph Spark has worked in the recovery field for 4 years. Joseph struggled with alcoholism and drug addiction for 7 years.
Jenna's passion has always been to help others accomplish their personal best and be free of the baggage of their past.