Are you looking for an Intensive Outpatient Program that will fit your schedule?
Are you ready to get sober – and stay sober – but you don’t know how you can get the treatment you need with the demands of your life?
Are you bettering your life with an education, but want to rid yourself of addiction, too?
The days of one-size-fits-all addiction therapy is gone. Night Track is the perfect solution for those individuals who find that life can halt for daytime outpatient services. Whether you work full time, attend school, or have family demands to meet – sometimes schedules just don’t have any bending room. And, that’s ok!
The important factor is that you are interested in seeking treatment – and you know how valuable your life (and your time) is. And that makes you a great candidate for the Night Tract IOP that we have developed. Balance is important and we will help you keep it.
What Night Track Is All About:
As we’ve told you, we understand that not everyone is available at the same time for treatment. For those who only have availability after hours, Night Track is here.
Offered every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, this program provides all the benefits of our regular IOP.
You will be able to take advantage of:
- Individual or group counseling
- Relapse prevention
- Case management
- Educational classes
- Various other forms of therapy
As a participant in the Night Track IOP, a personalized plan will be developed to meet your needs and give you the skills necessary to journey onto a successful recovery.
Night Track Offerings
At Lakehouse Recovery Center, we use both a traditional and non-traditional approach to recovery. We like to make sure every angle of your recovery is covered in order to provide you with the greatest opportunity for success.
Here you will find…
- Individual therapy. Everyone is on a different journey in life. In order to find yourself in a place of recovery that is successful and smooth, you must address issues and circumstances that are directly related to you. By engaging in individual therapy, you will be able to learn and grow and let go.
- Group therapy. Our peers are our best educators. Having others we can relate to can provide a sense of unity and support.
- Family counseling. Your addiction greatly affects your life, but it also affects those in your family. By taking the time to address any underlying issues or concerns in a neutral, therapeutic sense, moving forward is a lot easier.
- Life skills development. You know you have made some poor choices in the past. But, now, life is about making positive choices – those that positively impact your mind, body, and soul. Our team will guide you in learning how to live a healthy life.
- Educational classes. The more you learn, the more you grow. Understanding the intricacies of addiction and the dynamics of relationships can put you a step ahead in recovery.
What Are You Waiting For?
You will find all of these and so much more in Lakehouse Recovery Center’s Night Track IOP.