You Don’t Have to Stop Your Life In Order to Save It!
Our Evening IOP Program Works Around YOUR Schedule.
We know that life is busy. There are commitments to work, family, and other personal matters, and it can be difficult to find time for sobriety. Those who are trying to maintain a job, take care of a family, or obtain an education may feel frustrated and stuck between the need for treatment and the reality that life doesn’t stop.
That’s why the Lakehouse Recovery Center is introducing our evening IOP Program.
What Is Our Evening IOP Program?
Our evening IOP program is offered every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
With evening outpatient services, you can maintain your responsibilities and seek help for your addiction.
Occurring after normal business hours, you will find that help is there to guide you on your road to a successful recovery.
Similar to our other IOP programs, our evening program is catered directly to your needs. We know that recovery is different for every person, and our team is specialized to create a personal recovery plan for you. In addition, our team is made up of people just like you. Our team is compromised of those going through recovery, who are well versed in the difficulties and can relate to your experience, helping to create an individual plan for your needs.
At our evening IOP program, you may receive:
- Individual or group counseling
- Various other forms of therapy
- Educational classes
- Relapse prevention
- Case management
Each person is unique, so the way they respond to recovery is going to be unique as well. A personalized plan will be put in place for you using at least one of the following:
- Behavorial Therapy: For those requiring a deeper level of therapy, we offer Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). Both regulate and change patterns of behavior.
- Art Therapy: This is a method of using creative expression and a form of therapeutic healing.
- Anger Management: This is often necessary as anger that finds its way into your sober life can have detrimental effects on your recovery. Learning ways to manage this anger can be incredibly beneficial.
- Life Skills: You will learn the skills important for living your life successfully. Life can be challenging but being equipped to handle anything that comes your way can leave you feeling rather confident. Life skills may be time management, money management, personal hygiene, etc.
- Aftercare Planning: Because recovery doesn’t stop once you finish the program. We will help you be ready to face the long road ahead with a customized approach.
Our evening IOP program meets every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM.