Living a Happy Life
Everyone always seems to be on the quest for happiness. Sometimes, people get some consumed with finding happiness that they forget to live in the moment and enjoy life as it’s happening. As opposed the waiting to arrive at a perceived destination of happiness, sit back and enjoy the ride.
Embrace these lessons to help you find a happy life in what is happening right here, right now.
- Life is now, so make now the most important time.
- True happiness comes from within.
- Fear doesn’t stop you, it allows you to grow if you let it.
- You are capable of more than you know.
- People are not going to give you permission to shine, you must choose to shine on your own.
- Don’t forget about self-love… it’s essential!
- Life is not a race. What matters is what’s happening right now.
- You are responsible for your own happiness.
- You matter.
Click HERE for more happiness lessons from Elyse Santilli on Huffington Post.