Sometimes, we can get so wrapped up in our daily activities that we don’t allow room for self improvement. It is easy to fall into a daily routine and simply go through the motions without really thinking about what you’re doing or why you’re doing them. To make sure that you are consistently improving yourself, there are a few steps you can take. Here are some suggestions of things you can do in order to put you on the path of self improvement.
1. Come up with and write down 10 new ideas each day
2. Aim to improve yourself by 1% each day
3. Write in a journal each day
4. Practice daily meditation
6. Play games that stimulate your mind (ex: Sudoku)
7. Pick a word of the day to guide you
8. Schedule time for nothing
9. Create a “stop doing” list to break bad habits
Click HERE for the full article by Steven Benna on Business Insider.