“What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.”
– Ralph Marston –
The Lakehouse Recovery Center specializes in primary addiction rehabilitation services, counseling, support and a variety of private and/or networked addiction treatment and recovery services. We also offer access to a unique array of aftercare support services such as; upscale sober living housing, intensive outpatient treatment, sober coaching, life coaching, etc.
Beyond therapeutic support and spiritually-based addiction treatment programs, we now also advocate for cutting-edge breakthroughs in brain science. We can now, for the first time, quantify and measure improvement with memory loss, depression, impulse control, sleeplessness, compulsive behavior and a wide range of cognitive impairments.
Referring clients to the care they need, we create a comprehensive strategy of addiction treatment tailored to the client’s specific needs.
STEP ONE: Stabilization & Evaluation
- Pain management evaluation
- Psychiatric, Psychotherapeutic and Medical evaluation
- Full chemistry lab profile
- Cognitive therapy evaluation
- Neuro-pharmacological evaluation
- Nutritional evaluation
- Neuro-imaging evaluation
- Sober advocacy
STEP TWO: Case Management & Intensive Integrated Aftercare
- Group therapy…stress management and dealing with anxiety, depression, grief, loss, etc
- Monitored Neuro-cognitive development program
- 12-Step AND non 12-step recovery advocacy
- Intensive relapse prevention
- Physical fitness program
- Recovery skills training & coaching as it pertains to real-life scenarios
- Goal setting and follow through
- Cumulative consultative report to patient’s primary care physician, legal team (if applicable) & family (if applicable)
- Experiential therapy
- Integration of positivity, enjoyment fulfillment, how to enjoy life without the use of mind-altering substances
- Recovery support groups and 12-step meetings
Our many years of formal and practical experience have shown that the array of addiction and recovery treatment protocols listed above, when combined and specifically tailored to meet the client’s individual needs, yield a substantially higher success rate in terms of not only length of sobriety, but equally important, length of QUALITY sobriety!
For more information on the highly successful chemical dependency addiction recovery services at The Lakehouse contact our trained admission staff 24/7 at (877) 762-3707.
An Integrative Approach to Addiction Treatment
Many people find themselves in need of addiction help, along with the myriad of issues that commonly arise from such matters. What seems to have originally started innocently as the weekend outing or the occasional party, has become unmanageable and a major cause for serious problems. From legal issues to loss of jobs to family problems, financial issues and onward, it has gotten to the point where something needs to be done!
Those who abuse drugs, whether bona fide “addict” or not, will inevitably face an array of life-changing issues that are often times catastrophic. Likewise, those in need of addiction help, in whatever form it may be, have numerous options available to them.
However when it comes to receiving help for drug or alcohol issues in an addiction treatment center, it is important to focus on the long term solution, otherwise this becomes a recurring process as it so often does.
The Lakehouse Recovery Center takes a very integrative approach to addiction treatment and recovery, and one that truly looks at the individual as well as his or hers immediate and long term needs.
I was being showed it’s possible to be a happy, healthy, productive man again. Sober! By a staff that knows what it took to change their lives. And I love them for it, and for showing me. Not telling me, but showing me how life can be.” Michael L.
Since drug addiction and alcoholism first reared their ugly heads, many have searched high and low for possible cures to these horrible, family-shattering, job-ending, freedom-stealing maladies.
Today, people can search online or even see tv commercials of treatment centers and recovery services advertising their version of “The Cure” to drug addiction and/or alcoholism.
Is There a Cure?
The truth of the matter is that the vast majority of experienced, licensed treatment professionals agree that no cure exists for addiction and/or alcoholism, nor is it likely a cure will emerge anytime in the near future. But there is management when trying to ascertain why exactly that is, we must first understand a couple of key points.
- The first is, eliminating the mental obsession taking place in the sufferers mind prior to initially taking that first or drug.
- The second is, eliminating the unbearable phenomenon of physical craving once having taken that first drink or drug.
- They are two totally separate components that just happen to exist within the mind & body of an addict/alcoholic and which account for why they are the way they are.
The prospect of curing the former element has actually made great strides in modern science. There now exists a variety of FDA approved drugs that do in fact serve to lessen the mental obsession occurring prior to the first drink or drug. The real issue, however, has to do with curing the insanely powerful physical craving that is sparked upon taking that first drink or drug.
Here’s the acid test: If ever you should happen to meet someone who was once a bona fide addict or alcoholic and who now claims to be cured, ask them if they are now able to enjoy that specific drink or drug – the one which landed them in the grips of addiction or alcoholism in the first place – in a manner which coincides with a level of moderation that essentially enables them to take it or leave it.
If they can honestly answer “yes” then it would appear is if they have in fact been cured! If you do happen to meet such a person however, we’d love to hear about their story because it is something truly rare!
So does a cure exist? An Absolute cure? No! Is medical science moving in the direction of a cure and have great strides been made? Without question, yes!
Can You Get Sober Without a “Cure”?
Absolutely! At the Lakehouse Recovery Center, we offer a wide variety of alcohol addiction, drug addiction, recovery aftercare, sober living, and outpatient programs.
Our Addiction Treatment Programs:
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Drug Addiction Treatment
- Opiate Addiciton
- Chemical Dependency
- Cocaine Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- Marijuana Addiction
- Meth Addiction
- Prescription Drug Addiction
- Buprenorphine Addiction
- Hydrocodone Addiction
- Lortab addiciton
- Percocet addiction
- Methadone addiction
- Oxycodone addiction
- Oxycontin addiction
- Vicodin addiction
- Stimulant addiction
- Drug Treatment Aftercare
- Sober Living
- Intensive Outpatient Program
The Lakehouse Difference
Our commitment to the client during the course of receiving addiction help is very concrete in nature, yet extremely fluid and customized from a clinical perspective. His or her addiction treatment will be personalized throughout and will consider such things as:
- Personal history of drug and/or alcohol abuse
- Lifestyle and its unique aspects
- Any potential co-occurring/dual-diagnosis issues
- Family, marital and relationship issues
- Family history relating to others having received addiction help
- Any pending or past legal issues such as DUI/DWI and other addiction related charges
- Coping skills and mechanisms utilized to persevere through sobriety
- History of potential past trauma, sometimes stemming as far back as early childhood
- Integrating new lifestyle elements such as, holistic components, relationships, physical health, emotional & spiritual health, etc.
- In-depth relapse prevention
- Work history, job loss issues and qualities inherent to his or her line of work
- Long-term plans that assist in integrating sobriety into their day to day lifestyle
At The Lakehouse Recovery Center, the client is surrounded by a vastly experienced staff that is able to apply multiple approaches during the course of their recovery and addiction treatment. The goal here, again, is to attain long-term success in order to avoid this process from becoming a recurring one.
Success comes in many forms here, and the process used to attain those successes remains customized, integrative and highly successful.
Whether this is your first time seeking addiction treatment or one of many, the change you make today will have lifelong implications.
We encourage you to consider the various approaches offered at many of Los Angeles’ leading treatment centers, but remember this: Effective addiction help must exist on a number of levels, and more importantly, it should be tailored to the individual in order to achieve the highest likelihood for long-term success.
Addiction help begins today at The Lakehouse!